Sun Realty provides homeowners and guests with the highest level of satisfaction, ensuring continuous delivery of excellence in hospitality and professionalism. For over 43 years, Sun Realty has been a leader in vacation rental properties in the Outer Banks. If you are interested in joining a team who centers around a culture of caring and inclusion for all employees, then Sun Realty is for you.
As a Personal Coordinator for Sun Realty, you will support and assist the rental team by inspecting properties and performing general office duties as required. To execute the job successfully, a good attitude, and the ability to work well with others is essential.
In addition to competitive compensation, position ranges from $/year based on experience, other perks include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurances offered
- 401 K matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Wellness, Education & Technology Programs
- Bonus Birthday Holiday
- Training available
To be considered for this position, here are the requirements we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills; 1-2 years’ previous customer service experience
- Ability to pass a background
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and preferred experience with Track or similar software
- Reliable transportation and current, active driver’s license
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Well-adept at conflict resolution
All customer service experience will be considered. Interested and qualified candidates may submit resumes to: bit.ly/3KweYbb or apply on-line here https://www.sunrealtync.com/sun-realty-north-carolina-jobs-employment
All qualified, local candidates’ job applications will be considered. Sun Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employment employer without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, Veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.