The Luxury Home Manager (LHM) is responsible for development of quality one-on-one lasting Owner Relations. The LHM serves as the primary business contact for the Owner and is responsible for Owner satisfaction and retention. The LHM is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to all assigned Owners, as well as represent owner needs and goals within the organization (Maintenance, Housekeeping and Marketing) to ensure quality. The LHM is expected to assess and qualify any home requesting to be a part of the Luxury Home Program (LHP). The LHM is also responsible for communicating expectations to current Owners in the LHP in regards to continuing to meet the standards to remain in the LHP.
Several key responsibilities of the LHM at OBR are: Owner communication, conflict resolution, partnership development and an abundance of guidance, evaluation of property, feedback and Owner accountability as well as support and reassurance for our Owners.
Are self-motivated and confident in your ability to communicate
Have experience dealing with others in a professional manner
Are excellent polite communicators, both in person and via email
Are even keeled while being driven by a sense of urgency
Are well organized with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
Have a North Carolina Real Estate License
Details of the Job;
Communicate regularly with Owners regarding all aspects of their property.
Rates and Marketing
· Develop annual plan for weekly rates
· Understand and be able to articulate definition of all discount programs
· Advise as to current market conditions and need for discounted rates
· Develop analysis to support rate recommendations
· Monitor trends in the market both broad and per individual property
· Work as needed with Property Recruitment Manager in support of On-Boarding new homes.
· Evaluate and communicate current conditions
· Suggest improvements to increase marketability
· Provide Guest, Maintenance, Housekeeping feedback
· Establish primary contact relationship
· Track and monitor Owner and Owner Guest arrivals
· Be an advocate for needs from other departments
· Communicate evaluation of potential new homes to Owners
· Evaluate and advise current Owners as to necessary upgrades
Work in a collaborative manner with office staff to meet Owner needs and expectations.
Obtain a North Carolina Real Estate License within one year of employment
Work a schedule that includes weekends
Possess PC Skills, including use of MS Office applications