Surf or Sound Realty is actively seeking multiple Part Time Seasonal Pool & Spa Cleaners to work on Hatteras Island. We are needing five people to work in the Tri-Villages and one person to work Avon to Hatteras. The position will start March 10th, 2021 and must be able to work Saturday 7am-5pm and Tuesday 8am-2pm.
- Clean vacation home pools and spas.
- Check and correct chemical balance in pools and spas.
- Clean the pool area of debris and arrange furniture to ensure its safe for guest.
- Empty spas on Saturday and refill after they’ve been cleaned.
- Clean carport area of any debris.
- Clean the grill and grill area.
- Inspect all pool gates and insure they are operating correctly.
- Clean outside shower and fish cleaning area.
- Remove weeds from the pool area.
- Maintain open communication with Linens Manager.
- Report immediately any accident and/or incident which may occur while at work.
- CPO (Certified Pool Operator) Certification is required within 7 days of employment.
- Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation required.
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other team members and departments.
- Physical Abilities:
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Reaching overhead and below with the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping.
- Ability to climb 3-4 flights of stairs, continuously, in all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, wind, snow).
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions; rain, wind, sun, extreme heat, blowing sand, and cold.
- Wear Surf or Sound provided shirt, comfortable shorts and appropriate footwear is required.
*Background check required.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply Now indeed.com/cmp/Surf-or-Sound-Realty