Want to LOVE going to work every day?
Come be part of our dynamic team supporting America’s National Parks!
America’s National Parks, a not-for-profit partner of the National Park Service, is seeking a Store Associate with a strong work ethic to support our retail store at Cape Hatteras Light Station in Buxton, NC.
This is a part-time, hourly, seasonal, non-exempt position. The selected Store ssociate must be able to work weekends and holidays. The season runs March to October, shifts 3-8 hours, 2-4 days weekly.
The Store Associate will provide an exceptional visitor experience through friendly and courteous customer engagement by communicating current sales offers and exhibiting exceptional customer service and selling techniques.
This position will also:
Assist visitors with product selection and offer complementary products.
Operate cash register by processing appropriate tender and maintaining accurate cash register records.
Provide park information to visitors of the park.
Maintain a safe and appealing store environment while supporting America’s National Parks mission.
Restock the sales floor while following visual merchandising guidelines and help create visual displays.
Participate in the inventory management process and spot checks counts as directed by management.
May open and close the store independently.
If interested in this rewarding position, please apply by clicking here!
Why Join America’s National Parks?
• No late nights!
• A fun, challenging, exciting, and historical place to work!
• Introductory and on-going training!
• Competitive wages!
• Advancement opportunities!
• A competitive defined contribution plan and Aflac supplemental insurance is offered to all America’s National Parks and Eastern National employees!
• 25% discount on purchases at more than 150 America’s National Parks and Eastern National facilities!