The attached flyer is for our Direct Hire Authority (DHA) Announcement for a Small Craft Operator, XF-5786-11, in our Outer Banks Survey Office, Waterways Management Section, Navigation Branch, Operations Division, Wilmington District.
Duty Station: Wanchese, NC
This vacancy announcement CLOSES July 15, 2022.
- Small Craft Operator is in charge of plant with full responsibility for the operation and maintenance and proper care of 2-3 survey vessels, 26 feet in length.
- Conducts sophisticated and computerized hydrographic surveys within all types of conditions especially in shallow draft inlet conditions.
- Pilots and operates survey vessel engaged in transporting survey personnel performing such work as single beam, side scan sonar and multibeam hydrographic surveys.
- Other operations for the vessel include transporting passengers during tours and personnel to replace and repair auto tide gages, towing other craft, debris removal, etc.
- Assumes accountability for the safekeeping and preservation of all property and equipment on the vessel. Maintains operating and machinery log.
Point of Contact:
Erin Weller, Email: email@example.com, or call at (910) 251-4547
Note: This is a courtesy copy of the direct-hire announcement vacancy flyer. Please refer to the attached flyer on how to apply.