We are seeking a representative to manage KEES’ Villas of Hatteras Landing units and various individually surrounding properties from Avon to Hatteras Island. This team member handles everything pertaining to current owner accounts from onboarding and new property setup, processing work orders, resolving owner concerns, and most important to establishing a lasting relationship. The ideal candidate will be flexible and consistent, possess exceptional verbal communication skills both verbal and written, and is quick to take direction and retain new processes efficiently. This is a fast-paced position, as we are poised for tremendous growth over the next 2 years. We are looking for longevity and consistent work history, also must have prior industry knowledge of one-year minimum; and be proficient in working with Microsoft 365 and other software programs as applicable.
Here at KEES, we strive every day to accomplish a single goal, DELIVER VALUE TO OUR OWNERS AND GUESTS. This value applies to any type of property whether it be a 1-bedroom condo or a 24-bedroom private home, and KEES understands the needs of the owner and the needs of the vacationer by identifying and setting expectations. Come join our Team as we grow again!!
- Answer inquiries and provide information about our services and processes via phone and or email, referring to a contract for guidance.
- Update owner accounts.
- Familiarize new owners with our processes.
- Process owner requests.
- Communicate clearly with all departments.
- Investigation of owner concerns.
High School Diploma
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Excellent communication.
- Critical thinking.
- Effective time management.
- Show empathy under all circumstances.
- Intermediate computer skills; Industry software, Microsoft Outlook Suite.
- Exceptional Work History and Prior Industry Experience.
Please no calls or walk-ins.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Dependent on experience