The N.C. Coastal Resources Commission (CRC) will meet September 9 by video conference. The meeting will begin at 9 a.m. The public may join the meeting by computer or phone.
Agenda items for the commission meeting include:
- Shellfish Aquaculture – The commission will hear updates from the division of marine fisheries on rulemaking related to the Shellfish Lease Program and will also consider amendments to rules regarding floating upweller systems
- Rulemaking recommendations – The commission will consider amendments to the rules concerning:
- Beach Mats and Public Beach Access 15A NCAC 7K .0207
- Unvegetated Beach Designation for Oak Island
- NC Coastal Reserve operations 15A NCAC 7O
- Shorefront Access Policies and the Public Beach & Coastal Waterfront Access Program 15A NCAC 7M .0300
- Oceanfront Rules and Implementation – The commission will hear subcommittee updates regarding implementation of the Development Line and the Static Line Exception
- Coastal Habitat Protection Plan (CHPP) – The commission will hear updates regarding revisions to the CHPP
MEETING MATERIALS AND PRESENTATIONS:
A full meeting agenda and briefing materials can be found on the CRC website. Times indicated on the agenda for individual items are subject to change.
TO SUBMIT PUBLIC COMMENTS:
Members of the public may submit written comments by email prior to the meeting to Angela Willis at email@example.com. Please put “PUBLIC COMMENT” in the subject line.
Who: Coastal Resources Commission Meeting
What: Regular Business Meeting
When: Sept. 9 at 9 a.m.
Where: Meeting by video conference
Join by phone: 1-415-655-0003
Event number: 171 008 2509
Event password: 1234