The N.C. Coastal Resources Commission will meet June 16 at the Beaufort Hotel, 2440 Lennoxville Rd, Beaufort. The meeting will begin at 9 a.m. and is open to the public. Based on current public health guidance to reduce the spread of COVID-19, people who are not fully vaccinated should wear a mask and maintain social distance in all indoor public settings.
Agenda items for the commission meeting include:
- Consideration of a variance request from the Town of Topsail Beach regarding beach mats;
- Consideration of Inlet Hazard Areas rules related to Undeveloped Areas, Federal & State Lands and fiscal analysis for proposed Inlet Hazard Areas;
- Discussion of Floating Structures Policy and Shellfish Leases;
- Recommendations for Rulemaking regarding amendments to 15A NCAC 7J .0405 – Permit Modification; implementation related to Structural Boat Covers;
- Discussion of CAMA Land Use Plans – Future Land Use Map
- Consideration of Fiscal Analyses for 15A NCAC 7H .0306(j) – General Use Standards for Ocean Hazard Areas &7K .0208(g) Single Family Residences Exempted – Elevating Structures; and 15A NCAC 7M .0303 & .0310 Shorefront Access Policies.
WHO: N.C. Coastal Resources Commission
WHAT: Regular Business Meeting
WHEN: June 16 at 9 a.m.
WHERE: Beaufort Hotel
2440 Lennoxville Rd
Beaufort, NC 28516
MEETING MATERIALS AND PRESENTATIONS:
A full meeting agenda and briefing materials can be found on the CRC website. Times indicated on the agenda for individual items are subject to change.