Dare County announced 10 new positive COVID-19 test results on Monday, November 16, bringing the total number of cases in the county since the pandemic began to 904.
The 10 additional cases consist of 8 residents and 2 non-residents, and include the following:
2) resident, 25-49, female, home isolation
3) resident, 25-49, female, home isolation
4) resident, 18-24, male, home isolation
5) non-resident, 50-64, male, transferred isolation
6) non-resident, 25-49, female, transferred isolation
7) resident, 25-49, male, home isolation
8) resident, 17 under, female, home isolation
9) resident, 65 over, female, hospitalized
10) resident, 65 over, female, home isolation
New positive cases are updated on the dashboard of the Dare County website and are shared on the DHHS Facebook page when information is received.