Dare County announced 10 new positive COVID-19 test results on Sunday, November 15, bringing the total number of cases in the county since the pandemic began to 894.
The 10 additional cases consist of 7 residents and 3 non-residents, and include the following:
2) non-resident, 25-49, male, transferred isolation
3) non-resident, 50-64, female, transferred isolation
4) resident, 65 over, female, home isolation
5) non-resident, 65 over, female, transferred isolation
6) resident, 25-49, male, home isolation
7) resident, 65 over, male, home isolation
8) resident, 18-24, male, home isolation
9) resident, 17 under, male, home isolation
10) resident, 17 under, female, home isolation
New positive cases are updated on the dashboard of the Dare County website and are shared on the DHHS Facebook page when information is received.