Dare County announced 13 additional positive COVID-19 test results on Saturday, July 11, bringing the total number of cases in the county to 194.
The 13 additional cases consist of 10 residents and 3 non-residents, and include the following.
1) resident, 25-49,male, isolating at home
2) non-resident, 18-24, female, transferred
3) non-resident, 17 under, female, transferred
4) resident, 50-64, male, home isolation
5) resident, 17 under, male, home isolation
6) resident, 25-49, male, home isolation
7) resident, 18-24, male, home isolation
8) resident, 17 under, female, home isolation
9) non-resident, 25-49, male, transferred
10) resident, 25-49, female, home isolation
11) resident, 17 under, female, home isolation
12) resident, 18-24, male, home isolation
13) resident, 17 under, female, home isolation
Per the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, (which was last updated Saturday morning), at least 30 of 102 resident cases are from Hatteras Island. This includes 8 cases in Avon, 16 cases in Buxton, and 6 cases in Frisco.
New positive cases are updated on the dashboard of the Dare County website and are shared on the DHHS Facebook page when information is received. To find the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 cases in Dare County, visit www.darenc.com/covid19. State COVID-19 data is also available at https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/dashboard.