Dare County announced 5 new positive COVID-19 test results on Wednesday, March 3, bringing the total number of cases in the county since the pandemic began to 2,789.
With Wednesday’s new cases, the current number of active cases in the county is now 26.
The 5 additional cases include 3 residents and 2 non-residents and include the following:
1) non-resident, 25-49, male, transferred isolation
2) resident, 18-24, female, home isolation
3) resident, 50-64, male, home isolation
4) resident, 25-49, female, home isolation
5) non-resident, 50-64, male, transferred isolation
New positive cases are updated on the dashboard of the Dare County website and are shared on the DHHS Facebook page when information is received.