Dare County announced 6 new positive COVID-19 test results on Monday, October 26, bringing the total number of cases in the county since the pandemic began to 676.
The 6 additional cases consist of 3 residents and 3 non-residents, and include the following:
2) resident, 65 over, male, home isolation
3) resident, 50 -64, female, home isolation
4) non-resident, 25-49, female, transferred isolation
5) non-resident, 50-64, female, transferred isolation
6) non-resident, 65 over, male, isolating in Dare
New positive cases are updated on the dashboard of the Dare County website and are shared on the DHHS Facebook page when information is received.