Dare County announced 6 new positive COVID-19 test results on Wednesday, October 21, bringing the total number of cases in the county since the pandemic began to 656.
The 6 additional cases consist of 5 residents and 1 non-resident, and include the following:
1) resident, 65 over, female, home isolation
2) resident, 50-64, female, home isolation
3) resident, 25-49, female, home isolation
4) non-resident, 25-49, female, transferred isolation
5) resident, 50-64, female, home isolation
6) resident, 50-64, female, home isolation
New positive cases are updated on the dashboard of the Dare County website and are shared on the DHHS Facebook page when information is received.