Dare County announced 6 new positive COVID-19 test results on Thursday, May 6, bringing the total number of cases in the county since the pandemic began to 3,172.
With Thursday’s new cases, the current number of active cases in the county is now 21.
The 6 additional cases consist of 3 residents and 3 non-residents, and include the following:
2) resident, 25-49, male, home isolation
3) resident, 25-49, female, home isolation
4) non-resident, 50-64, male, transferred isolation
5) non-resident, 25-49, female, transferred isolation
6) non-resident, 17 under, female, transferred isolation
New positive cases are updated on the dashboard of the Dare County website and are shared on the DHHS Facebook page when information is received.