Dare County announced 7 new positive COVID-19 test results on Friday, October 23, bringing the total number of cases in the county since the pandemic began to 667.
The 7 additional cases consist of 5 residents and 2 non-residents, and include the following:
1) resident, 17 under, male, home isolation
2) resident, 25-49, female, home isolation
3) resident, 65 over, male, home isolation
4) non-resident, 25-49, female, transferred isolation
5) resident, 50-64, male, home isolation
6) non-resident, 25-49, male, transferred isolation
7) resident, 50-64, male, home isolation
New positive cases are updated on the dashboard of the Dare County website and are shared on the DHHS Facebook page when information is received.
To find the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 cases in Dare County, visit www.darenc.com/covid19. State COVID-19 data is also available at https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/dashboard.