Dare County announced 8 additional positive COVID-19 test results on Monday, September 28, bringing the total number of cases in the county since the pandemic began to 541.
The 8 additional cases consist of 5 residents and 3 non-residents, and include the following:
1) non-resident, 17 under, male, transferred isolation
2) resident, 25-49, female, home isolation
3) resident, 18-24, female, recovered (late report from the state)
4) resident, 25-49, male, home isolation
5) resident, 25-49, female, home isolation
6) non-resident, 50-64, female, transferred isolation
7) non-resident, 50-64, female, transferred isolation
8) resident, 50-64, male, home isolation
New positive cases are updated on the dashboard of the Dare County website and are shared on the DHHS Facebook page when information is received. To find the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 cases in Dare County, visit www.darenc.com/covid19. State COVID-19 data is also available at https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/dashboard.