This afternoon a 26-year-old male surfer from Manteo, North Carolina received a non-life threatening injury, possibly from a shark, off Cape Hatteras National Seashore.
- 911 call was received at 2:33 p.m.
- The incident occurred near Sudie Payne Road in Rodanthe, North Carolina.
- Surfer received a non-life threatening injury to his foot while in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Dare County Emergency Medical Services transported surfer to the Outer Banks Hospital for further treatment.
- No further details are available.