Dare County announced 8 new positive COVID-19 test results and 1 additional COVID-related death on Thursday, February 25, bringing the total number of cases in the county since the pandemic began to 2,771, and a total number of COVID-related deaths in Dare County to 13.
With Thursday’s new cases, the current number of active cases in the county is now 34, and the total number of COVID-related deaths since the pandemic began in 2020 is 14.
The 8 additional cases are all residents, and include the following:
2) resident, 25-49, male, home isolation
3) resident, 25-49, female, home isolation
4) resident, 25-49, female, home isolation
5) resident, 17 under, female, home isolation
6) resident, 25-49, male, home isolation
7) resident, 17 under, female, home isolation
8) resident, 50-64, female, home isolation
New positive cases are updated on the dashboard of the Dare County website and are shared on the DHHS Facebook page when information is received. To find the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 cases in Dare County, visit www.darenc.com/covid19. State COVID-19 data is also available at https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/dashboard.