The Island Free Press is pleased to announce the launch of the new Wedding Guide that covers the options and information needed for hosting a wedding on Hatteras and Ocracoke Islands.
The Spring 2023-Spring 2024 Hatteras and Ocracoke Wedding Guide includes a listing of service providers and vendors that cater to the islands, which includes accommodations and venues, caterers and cakes, florists, officiants and wedding planners, photographers and videographers, rental equipment, transportation, and more.
In addition, the guide outlines helpful information for visiting couples, including North Carolina marriage laws and guidelines.
The Hatteras and Ocracoke Wedding Guide joins the Island Free Press’ other print publication guides – Where To Eat, Things To Do, and the OBX Fine Art and Craft Gallery Guide.
All of the guides are available at the locations listed below:
- Midgett Realty – Avon
- Surf or Sound Realty – Avon
- Studio 12 – Avon
- Lighthouse View Motel – Buxton
- Swell Motel – Buxton
- Hatteras Island Inn – Buxton
- Red Drum Gas Station – Buxton
- Frisco Mini-Golf & Go-Karts – Frisco
- Frisco Woods Campground – Frisco
- Pamlico Deli – Frisco
- Hatteras Ferry Docks – Hatteras
- Dinky’s Waterfront Restaurant – Hatteras
- Breakwater Inn – Hatteras
- Oden’s Dock – Hatteras
- Dancing Turtle (coming soon) – Hatteras
- Queen Anne’s Boutique – Hatteras
- Island Convenience – Tri-Villages
- Camp Hatteras – Tri-Villages
- KOA – Tri-Villages
- Ocean Waves Campground – Tri-Villages
- Surf or Sound Realty – Tri-Villages
- Chicamacomico Life-Saving Station – Tri-Villages
- Roanoke Island Welcome Center – Manteo
- Aycock Brown Welcome Center – Kitty Hawk
- Whalebone Junction Welcome Center – Nags Head
The guides may also be found here for downloading and viewing:
OBX Fine Art and Craft Gallery Guide Spring 2023 – Spring 2024 (In addition to Hatteras, these guides are also distributed in various locations from Duck to Ocracoke.)
If you are interested in advertising in any of these guides, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (252) 305-1639.