Dare County announced 9 additional positive COVID-19 test results on Monday, July 13, bringing the total number of cases in the county to 215.
The 9 additional cases consist of 6 residents and 3 non-residents, and include the following:
1) non resident, 25-49, female, transferred isolation
2) resident, 17 under, female, home isolation
3) resident, 65 over, female, home isolation
4) resident, 17 under, male, home isolation
5) resident, 17 under, male, home isolation
6) non-resident, 65 over, male, transferred isolation
7) non-resident, 18-24, male, transferred isolation
8) resident, 17 under, female, home isolation
9) resident, 25-49, female, home isolation
Per the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, (which was last updated Monday morning), at least 32 of 114 resident cases are from Hatteras Island. This includes 8 cases in Avon, 18 cases in Buxton, and 6 cases in Frisco.
New positive cases are updated on the dashboard of the Dare County website and are shared on the DHHS Facebook page when information is received. To find the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 cases in Dare County, visit www.darenc.com/covid19. State COVID-19 data is also available at https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/dashboard.